Thursday 7 February 2008

Visit to the Space Needle




This is what happens when you try and take a picture of a large object at night with a puny flash and then mess with it with neato effects in Picasa. Who knew the space needle could look even more futuristic? We finally made the 46 second ride up the elevator in the needle last Sunday. It was actually kind of cool. I loved the 360 degrees of gift shopping. I had to wrench myself away from the needle shaped pepper grinder and the mini-flask key chain with needle logo etc.

I am once again blogging in place of John but instead of Radioshack keeping him from his duty it's a terrible "itis" of some sort. The doctor had a name for it but I can't remember. She prescribed Vicodin for his throat pain and wrote a note keeping him home from work for the week. Knock on wood, Owain hasn't come down with the cold I had in Arizona or the funk that John has.



Here's John and Owain inside the space needle

And one of me and the kid

No comments: