Wednesday 30 April 2008

Sometimes its sunny in Seattle

On Saturday the sun came out and the shades went on. Should I be embarrassed that this is my husband and son? Nah! They're pretty flippin cute. All Owain needs is a little Cuban cigar to complete his look.

Not sure if I have mentioned it in previous posts but I belong to a first time moms group called PEPS (Program for Early Parent Support). We have been meeting for 12 weeks. Yesterday was our last official meeting but we all love it so much that we've decided to continue meeting indefinitely. These ladies have come to mean a lot to me over the past three months. I honestly don't know how I would have muddled through moving to a new city with a new baby without our weekly talks. I tried to take a lot of pics during the meeting but I am a LAME photographer. Luckily our leader, Monique, took some group shots with my camera.
I know what your thinking, "What a bunch of hot moms!" And cute babies of course:) Two of the resident hotties aren't featured in this photo but I'm sure they'll get their moment of blog fame in the future.

No comments: