Wednesday 2 April 2008

Awww Mom, Not That Picture!!!!

I'd like to say we've been too busy to blog but that would be a big fat lie. Here is a synopsis of life in the McFarlane household for the past 2 weeks or so. On Easter Sunday Owain got his first taste of rice cereal (that's what the movie is of in the previous post). It was all very exciting and messy, maybe that's why we haven't done it since. I had a birthday, 33, woo..., John found a new recipe to make for dinner, chicken curry, we've had it 6 times, and Owain and I were in a little fender bender during a freak snowstorm. I slid into a big 4x4. Thankfully it didn't even wake Owain up and there was no damage to the other vehicle, my car on the other hand has quite a bit of expensive damage to the air conditioning and radiator. Its in the shop now and I hope by the time all the repairs are made we haven't had to sell our first born to cover the costs.
Dang, that's a lot of candles, almost set the smoke detector off!

And finally, the most recent picture of Owain. He's a "maniac", looking for "fame" in his awesome baby legwarmers






1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.