Saturday 17 October 2009

Teeth

Kristi and Isaiah have come to visit. Owain and Isaiah get on really well and keep having high-pitched screaming matches which is delightful. Owain turns two tomorrow and Isaiah has his birthday before he leaves as well so we'll probably have a bit of a party.

Jimmy is a bit snotty at the moment but still getting chubby. He can lift his head up briefly but this comes a distant fourth after sleeping, eating and burping.


And I got an infected gum and had all my wisdom teeth removed! Here's me with my ice pack on. Click the photo for a picture of my bloody souvenirs.

Suffice to say, I didn't start back at work this week.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Hold up a minute. Did you have FIVE wisdom teeth? They are impressive! Where will you store them? Hopefully in a jar on the buffet. Just kidding, Heather.