Monday 2 March 2009

We're baaaaaack.

If that message hasn't quite sunk in let me make it perfectly clear, we have another baby on the way! I waited to post about it until I heard the heartbeat which I did today. I am seeing a midwife this time around and I'm finding it a lot less stressful than seeing an OB/Gyn. The new baby is due on Sept 12. More updates as they come.

Hmmm... I waited so long to blog that I know there were some precious "Owain moments" missed and now they are past their prime. I went to Alabama again this year for the Academy Awards (no they are not filmed in Alabama, silly people). This time it was a baby free event. Kristi's husband took her kids for a fun-filled long weekend in Tennesee and I left Owain at home with John. They got along just fine without me, much to my dismay and John didnt have too hard a time of it. Grrrr he was supposed to be all filled with gratitude and respect when I got back. Next time I'll have to go for a whole week.

All right now that this post is FINALLY out of the way Let The Blogging Begin! We will be updating much more often now. We promise!

2 comments:

jen said...

John told me yesterday, and we're already excited!!

Congratulations to you both, from all of us.

xxx

Kate said...

We are so happy for you guys. Its gonna be a lot of fun for the next few years!