Friday 27 April 2007

Brighton

Ok, here are most of my Brighton photos.

On Monday I mostly just chilled out and played on my laptop during the day and then went to the Barley Mow with Lionel, Chris, Richie and Tom and then later to The Golden Cannon, The Sidewinder, The Bulldog and finally the Market Diner:


On Tuesday, I wandered up London Road, through North Laine and the Pavilion Gardens.

In the evening I hung out with Max and Tom. In all that day I managed to stop off for drinks at The Rose Hill Tavern, The Basketmaker's Arms, the Earth and Stars and the Barley Mow. Phew!

On Wednesday I ate three purple plums ... no wait, that's The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

On Wednesday I did some shopping - a coffee mug to be precise after which I was exhausted and had to rest in The Quadrant for a few pints. Then Tom cooked some curry and then it was back to the Golden Cannon for a few beers with Richie, Chris, Rae, Tom and Ben.

On Thursday it was time to head home ... via The Trafalgar for one last hair of the dog with some old chums from Kuju.

All in all, a very boozy 6 days. I suppose that it was the closest I'm going to get to a stag party which means that from now on, I'm never going to drink or swear or look at semi-naked table lamps

(except Heather).

No comments: